Kanban EV + Upgrade Pack en option* – $195 taxes incluses – Épuisé
Electric vehicles (EVs) have become more common since 2014 and are the future of the automobile industry. They are superior vehicles because they are more efficient, easier to maintain, cleaner, and cheaper to run. They are computerized machines that use AI to improve safety and in the near future will provide autonomous driving. They receive software upgrades during their lifetime and are constantly improving, unlike their traditional combustion-engine counterparts, which start to become obsolete as soon as you start using them.
In Kanban EV, you will be overseeing the production of these vehicles. With « kanban » (看板) being the name for a scheduling system that supports an efficient assembly line, just-in-time production, and a smooth workflow process. Throughout the game, players take on the role of rookie employees trying to secure their careers. You need to manage suppliers and supplies, improve and innovate automobile parts, and get your hands greasy on the assembly line to boost production and impress the factory manager. You must make shrewd use of the recycling facilities and the limited factory supplies in order to appropriate parts when the suppliers come up short. Because the factory must run at optimum efficiency, production doesn’t wait for you or mistakes. Sandra, the factory manager, will review your performance and keep the factory on tempo.
Kanban EV is a game about resource and time management that puts you in the driver’s seat of an entire production facility, racing for factory goals and the highest level of promotion. You earn production points (PP) for performing various actions in the game, and the player with the most PP at the end of the game wins.
- Game Board
- 4 Player Boards
- 43 Speech Tokens (23 white; 5 in each player colour)
- 1 Two-sided Test Track Overlay & 1 Wooden Pace Car
- 4 Certification Markers
- 4 Banked Shift Markers
- 40 Wooden Cars (8 per type)
- 1 Sandra Meeple & 1 Week Marker
- Production Cycle Marker & Meeting Marker
- 4 Worker Meeples
- 24 Wooden Discs (6 in each player color)
- 20 Player Locks
- 6 Car Part Value Markers
- 60 Car Parts (10 per type)
- 4 Banked Shift Reminder Tokens (1 per player)
- 16 Book Tokens & 11 Parts Voucher Tokens
- 20 Garage Bonus Basic Tiles
- 20 Garage Bonus Expert Tiles
- 1 Sandra Reference Tile
- 35 Design Tiles (7 in 5 different models)
- 12 Factory Goal Tiles (in 3 groups)
- 5 Demand Tiles
- 20 Award Tiles
- 9 Final Goal Tiles
- 12 Kanban Order Cards
- 32 Performance Goal Cards
- 4 Double-Upgrade Tiles
- Rulebook, Reference Book & 4 Player Aids
- Upgrade pack en option pour $22 additionnel
The Kanban EV Upgrade Pack adds the Speed Charger Expansion and Garage Tile Expansions.
The SpeedCharger expansion provides players with persistent special abilities they may pay shifts to unlock.
- During setup, place 4 SpeedCharger tokens per player in a supply next to the Game board. Each player receives a Charging board which is placed next to their Player board.
- When working Shifts in R&D (or indirectly through Administration), you may spend 1 Shift to take a SpeedCharger token from the supply and place it on a space of your choice on your Charging board. From now on, the covered bonus is active for the rest of the game. Also, at the end of the game, each Charger token is worth 1 PP for each Car in your garages.
- For example: If you have 3 cars and 4 SpeedCharger tokens, you score 12 PP.
- You can only take one SpeedCharger per turn.
The Bonuses when played in…
- R&D – Once per turn, you can upgrade 1 Design with a Car Part from the supply.
- Assembly – You may ignore the restriction of having to provide upgraded parts first.
- Logistics – You bank 2 Shifts instead of 1 when placing a Kanban card.
- Design – When you take a Design from the Central Design Stack, gain 1 Book.
- Administration – When working in Administration, you receive 1 extra Shift.
Détails supplémentaires: version anglaise- Eagle games